Acedia, the unnamed island

The Seven Seas is a sprawling archipelago. Many small and larger islands are dotted across seven great seas. Boats are a common form of travel, but be careful, because under each sea lies many threats. It's said in old tomes that these seas are proof of failures long forgotten, although the evidence of such feats is largely hidden under the waves.
Sei Renegade
Special Little Snowflake

Acedia, the unnamed island

Post by Sei Renegade » 27 Oct 2019, 22:23

The shuttle would continue to fly in the sky until it swerved

pilot action needed

Sadly there was no poilt just sei who was currently busy slowly the shuttle would dip down and start to plummet into a small island the shuttle would land next too the pound in the middle of the island sei would roll over getting badly injured from the crash impact his eyes would flutter open and he wouldn't slowly wake up
"W...whe....where..am..i"
He would slowly wake up and in pain get up and notice a small bag in the corner of the shuttle he would grab it as he walked out of the remains of the shuttle
"Where am I where is the geniuses"

He would say confused as he would sit down on a tree trunk looking around trying to figure out where he is
Reeeeeee its yeet or be yeeted

Sei Renegade
Special Little Snowflake

Re: Acedia, the unnamed island

Post by Sei Renegade » 28 Oct 2019, 00:54

"Ahh it's cold"
He would say as he slowly walked through the layer of snow
"I wish I was home right now"
He would let you a sigh and sit down on the ground
"But how did I even get here what happened to the geniuses I wonder" he would take the time to open his bag and too his delight see items that could prove useful in his survival but the item that he grabbed for was a empty note book and pen he would being to write something emidltly
I've seamed to end up on some sort of land from what I presume to be another planet unless the whole thing was some sort of tease I wish it was that he would close the notebook and place it in his bag along with the pen he would look at the weapons in his bag and get a courios idea
"Well I need shelter and a house wouldn't be bad but I don't want to spend the rest of my days here"
He would let out a sigh and think

Sei Renegade
Special Little Snowflake

Post by Sei Renegade » 29 Oct 2019, 02:35

He would start to slowly trudge the the snow deciding to look through the contents of his bag he would find a vibro blade and a electric sword

"Yes this is gonna make my life alot easier, well with this I think I'm gonna get a fire going"

He would say in a very cheerful and optimistic voice as he would put his bag back and look a tree were he could get a fire going from it's branches he would slowly walk and find a tree he saw suitable he would slowly grab his vibro blade and go in for an small enough branch

After he finished he would put the blade back and hold his hand up with a painful look

"Ahh I can't use these things well at all"

He would grab the fallen branch and look for a good place to start a fire

Sei Renegade
Special Little Snowflake

Post by Sei Renegade » 02 Nov 2019, 14:37

"This looks like a perfect place to start a fire"
He would start walking to a place that didn't seem wet and had no snow on it he would start stacking the sticks

"Well how am I supposed to make a spark out here I think it might be too cold"

He would get up and grab tree bark from a nearby tree and a small stick he would start rubbing it hopeing for a successful fire

"Ahh no luck I wish I was at home right now not in some snowy waste land"

He would look at his electro blade

"Wait what if I make a spark with this"

He would pull out the blade and place it over the bed if sticks and turn it he would get a small leaf and place it on the blade watching the leaf burn and spark from the intense electricity the burning leaf would land on the bed of sticks and make a small fire
Last edited by Sei Renegade on 13 Nov 2019, 03:17, edited 1 time in total.

Sei Renegade
Special Little Snowflake

Post by Sei Renegade » 14 Nov 2019, 00:26

After sitting bye the fire for some time sei once again pulled something from his bag his notebook he started writing something on the second page

1. Find shelter
2.start construction on boat
3. Ride the hell out of here

He smiled as he sat bye his small makeshift fire that was flicking "well over there I can see what seems to be alot if trees I could make covering with them and start working on my boat and that riding vechail that's no use to me I could see if it would work as an engine for the boat but it will still take a while to get to main land sigh I don't even know what happened to the ship" he would start standing up starting to walk away