Thread Chaos (A New Beginning)

A forum for discussion of ongoing roleplays, and for arranging all your rp shenanigans.
Dabony
Catgirl Supreme

Thread Chaos (A New Beginning)

Post by Dabony » 18 Oct 2019, 15:48

Alright, as noted by most, the "A New Beginning" thread is getting a bit chaotic now with all of us there. Which means we need a solution. I propose that:

@Jagga (and anyone who was dragged off or left with Jagga - so I think that includes @Sarah Jäger) makes a new thread where they continue their roleplay. I'd assume @Leana might join them?

@Haley Jane, @Alexis, @Nero Eldingar, and @Gemini Gellipsi all gang up in another thread (or stay at A New Beginning). @Searlan could potentially join (but idk if they'd wanna chance themselves in the presence of 4 humans, 3 of which are likely hostile). I think @Jacob Lang would also be in this thread, if he doesn't chase after the Jubilee.

@Yawm and @Iguor haven't joined the roleplay yet, but since @Rigel is heading into the forest, it could be an opportunity for you two to bump into him? You should probably make a new thread for this.

Everyone in The Genesis can stay in their current thread, where @Silver Harutsuki will likely join them.

Anyone got any other ideas or things I should note?
Last edited by Dabony on 18 Oct 2019, 15:49, edited 1 time in total.
Throwback art from the good ol' days, courtesy of lonewolvernsoul
Show

Drava the Kawalot
Character Location: Crystal Territories
Roster: Click Here
Purchase Log: Click Here

Re: Thread Chaos (A New Beginning)

Post by Drava the Kawalot » 18 Oct 2019, 16:13

Should I maybe also work on trying to make a new thread with @Jagga ? I'm not so much roleplaying with her characters, but I am currently in her village...

Leana
Character Location: Crystal Territories

Post by Leana » 18 Oct 2019, 16:41

That sounds like a good idea to me, @Drava the Kawalot. I'll be following Jagga & Co wherever they're headed, which I would guess will probably be their village, so you might get to meet our characters...

Though since you're a baby right now, and no one has any way of communicating with me, I'd imagine @Jagga & @Sarah Jäger will be doing most of the talking.

Yawm

Post by Yawm » 19 Oct 2019, 01:32

I posted in the thread with Igour in the Isles though I believe Igour OOC mentioned some characters heading towards us so I'm not too sure who's going where with that but I'm just along for the ride lol.